One of the best ways to get full benefits from your supplements is by stacking them together. Synergy is key.
What are the benefits to stacking supplements?
There are countless methods to gain muscle or lose fat, by combining supplements that help you achieve either of these goals through different pathways is extremely important.
Some supplements are staple supplements; they can be taken year round, regardless of a cutting or bulking phase. In our opinion,
-whey protein (isolate)
And creatine, are examples of staple supplements.
These staple supplements are crucial for maintaining good overall health.
What is the best stack for gaining muscle?
We recommend the “Monster Muscle Gain Bundle” for serious muscle gain needs. It comes equipped with
- Whey+ protein isolate powder
- OptiNOs: NO Booster & Muscle Builder
- OptiForce: All-Natural Pre-Workout
- No3 Testosterone Booster
- Creatine Monohydrate
- Fermented BCAAs
To gain muscle mass, there are a few basic rules that need to be followed.
Calorie Surplus – If you want gains, you have to eat like you mean it. Just like when trying to lose weight it is crucial to be in a calorie deficit, you must be eating in a calorie surplus to gain weight.
- Progressive Overload – Keep a record of your training. Perform the same exercises over a 4-6 week period, slowly going up in weight each time you train. The only sure fire way to grow your muscles is by overloading the muscle with more weight than the previous training session and increasing your TUT (time under tension).
Supplement Correctly –
- Pre-Workouts, such as OptiForce, contain caffeine and are very helpful in gaining muscle mass. The increased focus and enhanced energy allows you to lift heavier and longer. Caffeine also has thermogenic properties, which helps minimize fat gain.
- Muscle Builders, such as OptiNOs, will help redirect your protein so that it can be used for muscle gain instead of energy consumption.
- Whey Protein Isolate- When on the quest for gains, it can be difficult to keep up with such high macros, especially if you lead a busy life and are not able to be at home to cook every meal. That is where Whey protein drinks come into play. These bad boys are a great way to keep up with your macros and get plenty of protein throughout the day.
- Testosterone, the primary male hormone responsible for many functions in the body including muscle gain and fat loss, greatly improves the ability to put on a higher ratio of muscle to fat.
What is the best stack for fat loss?
For ultimate weight and fat loss results we recommend our “Extreme Lean Bundle” which includes:
- ThermoShred: Thermogenic Fat Burner
- CLA – Conjugated Linoleic Acid
- L-Carnitine 5000 with CarniPure®
- OptiNOs: NO Booster & Muscle Builder
- OptiForce: All Natural Pre-Workout
Fat loss stacks have to be carefully planned so fat loss is attacked from a variety of different angles. However, just like building muscle, there are a few basic tricks-of-the-trade to follow when losing weight.
- Calorie Deficit – Diet is key when it comes to fat loss. Calorie output must be greater than calorie intake. You must determine, based on your age, gender, weight and height, what your calorie maintenance level is, and from there determine your deficit level. Make sure to eat foods that are high in protein and low in fat.
- A Balanced Mix of Cardio and Weight Lifting – Lifting weights will not make you “thick”, lifting in progressive overload while in a calorie surplus will, but not simply lifting weights. In fact, lifting a moderate weight (not too light, not too heavy) and performing more reps has been shown to help muscles lean out and show greater definition. Cardio is important too, not simply for losing weight either. Cardio is important for your cardiovascular health and overall well-being. And when on the journey to weight-loss, it will definitely speed along the process. I would suggest a 15 minute jog, four times a week combined with a weight training routine.
- Supplement Correctly – Stimulants, such as thermogenic fat burners like ThermoShred or pre-workouts like OptiForce are considered a fat loss ally. Stimulants help increase thermogenesis, aka body heat, which in turn helps rev up metabolism.
However, we cannot stress enough; supplements will only help your progress. It is imperative to eat in a calorie deficit through a clean diet and have your training and cardio routine on point. You’ve heard the saying, “abs are made in the kitchen”, well, it is 100% true.
All in all, no matter what your goals are, it is important to keep a healthy, clean diet, consistent training program and solid supplement stack ready to go.